Blog background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good afternoon

I started the day with mini wheats cereal and a glass of apple juice. For lunch I had an egg and caviar (Kalles kaviar) sandwich, yum! Dequan had a poopy diaper and his big brothers helped me change it. Why do they like that?? I don't mind changing my own kids' diapers at all...only after they're like 2 coz then it stinks so bad. When I worked at daycare in Sweden I had a hard time changing poopy diapers, especially the older kids. I almost gagged a couple of times and had to ask someone else to take over, eww. Pee pee is fine though. Another time it was a 6-year-old that had an accident in his pants. He was lactose intolerant so it was just sauce all the way down his legs. I nearly cried when I had to clean him up, but of course you can't let the kids see how disgusted you are.

The kids are watching Dequan right now. They love him so much they just snatch him out of my arms to take him to play with them. It's annoying sometimes but I'm glad they love their brother.

We're just gonna stay home today. Hopefully I will do some cleaning. Tomorrow we're going to gymnastics. They have a few open dates before the classes start and Hakeem and Javari have been asking to jump on the trampoline. Javari will probably take more gymnastics this fall. He loves it and he's good at it. He's strong so he can hang on the bars for a while...my little monkey. :)

Javari at gymnastics in March.


He had soccer too (pic taken in June).

No comments:

Post a Comment