Blog background

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Memories...

There's nothing like fun memories. You can live on them for a long time. Below are some pictures from our last trip to Sweden (home) in summer of 2008. The kdis and I stayed there for 6 weeks and we had a blast. Hubby stayed at home working. We're dying to go home again soon. The kids have asked many times. Javari just asked me again if we can go tomorrow. :)



Pippi Longstocking's house (Pippi Langstrump is the original name).


Hakeem and Javari playing in the forest.


My mom and Soren took us on a boat ride and lunch on an island.


Hakeem with his cousin Ludvig.


Eating strawberries and "marangswiss" with the cousins.


Javari watching TV with greatgrandma Linnea.


Grandpa's rescue boat.


My cousin Nina.


Hakeem at Norrbyskar (an island), wearing a hat from the ice cream truck.


My mom took us golfing. The kids actually liked it.


New buddy Anzo


My sister Frida (to the right) and her best friend Sophia.

No comments:

Post a Comment