Blog background

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Speedy Boy

I just have to share...Dequan started crawling like crazy yesterday. Yay!! That boy got speed. Tomorrow he will be 8 months and he weighs at least 21lbs (9.5 kg) right now. All three of my boys were chubby and yummy, they love the breastmilk (the best food for baby). :) I breastfed my two oldest for 2 years, we'll see how long we'll go for this time.

This is my favorite picture of Dequan.

Now you can comment on my posts. I installed a plugin that will hopefully reduce spam. I had comments enabled at first but I got 1000 spam messages on just one post so I had to disable it, ugh. By the way, I use Nucleus CMS for my blog and love it because I can change pretty much anything I want in it. I know it's a lot of pink but I hope it's easy to read the text. What do you think?

Check out my friend's blog Millimys. (She writes in Swedish.) I have known her forever so it's really nice to see what she's up to now that we're on the opposite sides of the globe. Hugs to you if you're reading this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment