Blog background

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Stinky hair

If you have any experience with babies, you know they cascade milk all over you for the first few months. Nice right?! Well, Dequan is 8,5 months old and he has barely been puking at all this past month. This afternoon I took a nice long shower and I felt so fresh and clean when I stepped out. After my hair dried I sat down on the couch with the baby. I thought it would be safe to play with him a little bit so I turned him into an airplane and flew him over my head. Bad idea...he puked right in my eye and in half my hair. Arrrggghhh!!! Took a shower for nothing! On top of that it was really stinky...like my throw up after drinking too much (you don't forget that smell even if it's been years), ewww. Didn't feel like taking another shower so washed what I could in the sink. Needless to say, I still stink. :( Haha, I remember when hubby's daughter was visiting us when she was 14. Hakeem was a baby and she made the same mistake I did today, right in the face! The look on her face was priceless. :)

Mom texted me this picture from Turkey where she's vacationing. Isn't she hot for almost 60?!! :) She's in better shape than I am.


She's coming to visit me in 2 months. Counting down!

No comments:

Post a Comment