Blog background

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Yesterday's FUN in the SUN

Yesterday we went to a water park with the playgroup. Three hours of fresh air always make me sleepy so I took a nap when I got home. Then we had one of my favorites for dinner. After dinner Dequan was practicing standing. One time he stodd up for 10 seconds. I don't think it will be long before he's walking.


My cuuutie! :)

My big boy.

Just hanging with friends.

This is how you let a girl know you like her.

This is the usual response you get. They learn early. LOL

Rebecca cooling off...it was over 100 degrees.

I made Swedish pancakes for dinner last night. The kids ate like they haven't seen food in days, and I think I had a small orgasm. Hubby won't even taste my pancakes so he ate leftover pizza (he doesn't know what he's missing).
I like them with Swedish raspberry/blueberry preserve, ice cream, and a sprinkle of sugar. Whipped cream works too.

I roll it up and cut it in pieces...and then I'm in heaven, mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment