Blog background

Monday, July 26, 2010

Not much happening

I don't have much to report today. We haven't left the house since Friday, starting to get bored. Last night the kids and I made some bookmarks with some scrapbook paper I didn't know what to do with. It would have been relaxing if the baby hadn't been fussy. Hubby was "too busy" to take him for more than 5 minutes. Tomorrow we're going to the play area at the mall. Wish I had some money so I could shop too. Need some clothes BAD. Oh well, at least the kids will have fun right? Only one month until Hakeem starts school again. Something to look forward to since it will be a little less fighting and yelling here during the day. Maybe I can hear myself think.

The kids are playing with the baby in their room right now, or rather they're playing video games and Dequan is watching. They're actually pretty good at watching him. Sometimes they "forget" about him though so I have to keep checking on them. Oh, and they actually want to change the baby's poopy diapers. Is that normal? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment