Blog background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

More music videos

I had to look for some newer videos by Marques Houston (formerly in Immature, see previous video). I saw a couple of videos on TV that I didn't dig too much but found some better ones on You Tube. I really like this one, he still got a good voice.



I saw this Swedish hip hop video the other day. Best Swedish hip hop I've heard. It's PHAT (= FETT BRA eller TUUUNG). The video is shot in the ghetto of Stockholm.



Digga digga digga! :)

Sorry, I know the width of thses videos are wrecking my design, but it's worth it. :D

Me back in the day, west side baby!! Just kidding, hahaha. My only excuse is I was a teenager and a huge fan of 2pac. Still a fan of course.


And speaking of 2pac! Here we go....


YEEEAAAHH!!!!! Next month it's 13 years since he passed away. I still remember the day I found out like it was yesterday. R.I.P. Tupac.

No comments:

Post a Comment