Blog background

Friday, August 20, 2010

Videos!

I finally managed to get the videos off my camera. I could not find them when trying to upload them on the PC, been trying for months. Just tried it now on the laptop and they were right there. The first one is Dequan and I filmed it last week while in the waiting room at the dentist's.



This is Dequan a few months ago. He's screaming till he's choking, so funny. :)


I hope I can capture Dequan doing some sign language. He's doing a couple of signs already - "milk" and "more". I love that he can say something to me. Hopefully it will minimize some frustration and screaming. We already have way too much screaming in this house. All the boys, including my husband, are extremely loud. My mom will probably die when she comes here. She always has the volume on the TV down so low that I can barely hear it at all. When hubby has the TV on it's on the highest volume. I hate it and I think my mom hates it even more. Oh, and my sister is even more sensitive. Last time we visited her she would cover her ears when Hakeem and Javari got loud. That is hysterical to me, hahaha.

This morning we went bowling and then we went by Javari's preschool to drop off the final papers. He's all set for school now. Next Friday we have two open houses to attend at Hakeem and Javari's schools. Luckily they're not at the same time. Speaking of school...I used to be so against school uniforms. Like "no way in hell my kid will wear that! But then Hakeem started a magnet school in first grade where uniforms are required. Now I actually like it. He doesn't need much clothes and I don't have to put an outfit together, just make sure he has a clean shirt and khakis. They don't have to wear a suit jacket at least, that would be horrible. It's just a collar shirt and khakis in a few color choices. It's pretty nice that the kids don't have to worry about labels or what they're going to wear and what others are wearing (other than the shoes maybe). So more focus toward school and studying. Only downside is that I didn't buy much clothes to wear outside of school so Hakeem wore the same clothes a lot last year.

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. I was gonna do it tonight but I swore I was gonna go to bed before 2am. It's 1:57am now so I better hurry up. If you're reading this please comment so I know if anyone has made it here. :) Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment