Blog background

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bunco Queen

I'm not very good at updating this blog but I'm trying. I don't understand how a lot of bloggers have time to post a few times every day, especially when they have kids - that takes dedication. Still they seem to have time to do a lot of other stuff. My energy level is pretty low and I don't like to go out and do stuff every day. I don't mind staying in the house for a week sometimes, like right now. I know I will be a lot busier when the kids start school so I'm not missing my opportunity to relax. Hubby calls it lazy, but whatever. :) Actually I was busy this week getting started on moving this blog to blogspot. I have moved all the posts but I need to do something about the design before I start using it. Too bad I'm not an expert on digital design. :/ I'm hoping to take some design classes soon.

I didn't take any pictures during the bunco game last Friday night, but I can tell you I had a blast. There's no strategy in bunco, you just roll the dice and try to get lots of sixes, but it's a very social game. You keep switching tables after every round and you end up talking to everybody. So it was my first time playing and I ended up winning the biggest bunco prize...ME...who never wins anything...wohoo!! I won an electric papper shredder, which we needed because our old one broke. I also won a bag of school supplies for my kids. I had Dequan with me and he was on his best behavior and loving all the attention he got. It was all smiles all night...until we got in the car and he was all alone in the backseat, facing backwards in his carseat, waah waah waaah! Then he fell asleep 10 minutes later and all was well.

Today Wednesday was his 9 month birthday, hurrah! I was gonna take a picture of him but I forgot. Will do it tomorrow instead. It's 1:45am and my little angel just fell asleep in my lap. I should probably go to bed too...I just have to...umm...check something first...

No comments:

Post a Comment