Blog background

Monday, August 23, 2010

Running around kind of day

Today was a running around kind of day. Hubby came home from work early so I took the opportunity to go shopping without kids. Not shopping for clothes or for fun unfortunately. We're having a back to school/new member potluck with our playgroup on Wednesday so I had to get a bunch of stuff for that plus some groceries. First I went to a dollar store and Walmart. Then I went home and breastfed the baby real quick. Then out again to two more stores. At one of the stores I enjoyed an ice cream sundae all by myself. That is luxury because I could actually think for a few minutes. After I came back home I had to put school supply gifts together for the potluck and prepared all the paper work for Hakeem's school and put some school supplies in Hakeem's backpack. It's one week left till he starts but it's nice to prepare early sometimes. I'm usually a last minute kind of gal but I'm trying to get better. :)

Here are some pictures from this past week's fun...


Javari eating a donut at Krispy Kreme. Yep, that's my son.


No donuts for Dequan yet.


Sitting pretty in the dentist's waiting room...for 2 seconds.


Hakeem's getting pretty good at it.


Javari's turn...watch out!


Sweet child of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment