Blog background

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Nightmares

Three of us had nightmares last night, Hakeem, Javari, and me. What are the odds? I raraely have nightmares but the one I had last night was really weird. I don't rememeber too much of what happened but two kids accidentally died, not mine luckily. One was exploded by a laser bomb thingy(???). Two men were the actual target but the kid was too close. The other kid's death was more creepy I think, I don't quite want to remember it.When we told the mother two of her children died on the camping trip she passed out. Never had a dream like that before, not normal. In Javari's dream we were all chased by a robot that had spikes on his knuckles. Hakeem was chased by monsters from Dark Gaia (something in Sonic). I think we're only watching Sesame Street from now on. LOL
Nightmares aside, Hakeem starts second grade tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it being more quiet and no fighting during the days. What I don't look forward to is taking Hakeem to the bus stop at 7:30 in the morning, meaning I have to get up at 6am. :( Dequan goes to sleep around 1am so that's not much sleep for me. Hopefully he'll get more tired at night when we start getting up earlier. *fingers crossed*

Here's a video with one of my favorite songs of all times, sweetest voices ever. Love the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment