Blog background

Friday, September 3, 2010

List it

I don't normally do lists since I'm a little too old for that now, but I'm bored right now so here goes...

Your name: Liza

Nickname: Mama

Addicted to: Chocolate!

What do you mostly get complimented on: Lately it's been on losing weight. Always nice to hear, especially when it's true. :)

What's a good way to impress you: Be nice to me and make me laugh. Easy right? Oh, and if you give me chocolate you're my best friend.

Do you laugh by yourself: Yes, sometimes. It could be while reading, watching a movie/TV. The last time it was when I thought I said something funny and clever online. I laughed out loud, corny I know.

What does your last incoming text message say: "yep and could care less. :-)"

Where do you live: Las Vegas, USA

Do you like it there: Not really. If it wasn't for nice friends I would hate it here.

How do you answer your cell phone: Hello.

Who was the last person you called: I called hubby earlier today while I was at the grocery store.

How many hours did you sleep last night: I slept 8-9 hours, for once. Hubby took Hakeem to the school bus this morning.

Did you sleep alone: No, I had two men in my bed last night, one big and one very small.

Are you usually on time: I wish I could say yes, but everyone I know would say it's the opposite. :/ I blame the kids.

How do you feel right now: A little tired, it's time to go to bed (11pm).

The color on most of your clothes: Black, I love black. It's skinnyfying.

How do you feel about feet: If you put your naked foot on me I'll freak.

What do you miss: My family and friends in Sweden, and Swedish food and candy, especially candy.

Did you have a good time last night: I don't remember what I did last night. Probably the usual, eat, watch TV, surf the Internet, read a book with the kids, put the kids to bed, nursed the baby a 100 times...

Favorite drink in the morning: Water.

When do you usually go to bed: This week I've been going to bed around midnight because school started again. Last week and all summer it was between 1 and 4am.

Are you shy: Rarely, but I'm very quiet around people I don't know.

Do you do any sports: No.

Do you believe in love at first sight: It hasn't happened to me but I have certainly felt strong attraction or like at first sight.

What would you do if you was a boy/girl for one day: Haha, not something I've ever thought about, but I suppose the shopping would be easier so maybe I would do that. Not a typical guy thing maybe. :)

Are you satisfied with your life: I could use some more cash but other than that, great.

Are you spoiled: Absolutely not.

What are you doing tomorrow: We're going to barbeque and swim in the pool with a few families from our playgroup. The best part will be eating.

Do you have good friends and true friendship: Yes.

What is the most beautiful thing you have ever received: My three beautiful boys from God.

A special day you remember: I can't say just one...my wedding and the birth of my three beautiful boys.

What do you collect: Memories and scrapbook paper (I have to say collect because I rarely use it).

Who do you call when you are angry/sad: No one, mostly keep it to myself. Or if it's not so serious/personal I'll blast it on Facebook.

When was the last time you cried: I don't know but it must have been within the past month.

What would you do if you won a million: SO many things, but I would buy a house and two working cars to start. Then travel, invest, pay off debt, share with family...I would love to buy a summer house in Sweden and go home every summer.

Do you want to get married: I already am.

Do you want to have kids: I already do.

Are you musical: I listen to music...does that count?

What do you prefer to drink when you are thirsty: Water or margaritas.

Do your parents live together: No, they divorced when I was 14 I think.

Have you ever cried yourself to sleep: Pretty sure I have some time but long time ago.

Do you bite your nails: Yes, I hate to admit it. It's a yucky habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment