Blog background

Friday, December 10, 2010

My day

I started the day with a shower and some cleaning. Dequan helped me vacuum clean the kitchen and it was amazing because he did it just like me, the corners and everything (he's 1!!). It actually wasn't much to clean, I've been good at keeping it neat lately. Got a whole lot of organizing to do though. We're drowning in clothes so I gotta purge, purge, purge. It's time to start giving away baby clothes since we're not gonna have any more kids. I should get rid of my fatty clothes too. Apparently you're motivated to get fat again if you keep them? Or something like that. Ok, I wasn't that fat but I have clothes that are 2-3 sizes too big and hopefully they will never fit again! Anyhow, after some cleaning a friend came over with her little son to play with Javari for a while. Dequan missed out because he was napping the whole time. Now it's almost time to eat. Hubby bought some dinners from Fresh & Easy, I hope they taste good.

This weekend we have two Christmas parties to go to. That is if the brakes on my car get fixed in the morning. I hope the neighbor works fast. Does anything beat having a handy man for neighbor? He can't fix anything but a lot...love it. My dad is a "fixer" too. He can fix almost anything. He also loves to tinker with his "toys."

Here are some of his "toys" covered in snow (taken in Sweden).


With that much snow you need two tractors and a truck.

Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment