Blog background

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

You wish!

It didn't go like I hoped last night. Hakeem woke up crying before I even finished the last post. I ended up laying down in his bed with him and Javari and fell asleep there. Later on Dequan joined us and it got a little crowded in their full size bed. I didn't sleep very good as their bed is a little too firm for me and gives me a back ache. Hakeem was able to go to school today though and he had no pain all day. I'm relieved and I will probably get some good sleep tonight. I think I'm starting to get over my cold too, hooray for that. I took Javari to prechool today and earlier this evening I found a little bit of energy so I vacuum cleaned and then put up the tree, which the kids helped me decorate. Ah, finally that's over with. Putting together a plastic tree with a million unmarked pieces is not my idea of fun.

I had to cancel all my plans for this week except Javari's preschool because the brake light in my car came on yesterday and the car also needs a new battery ASAP. I don't want to take any unnecessary risks so I'm staying put until the brakes are fixed, hopefully tomorrow. Two weeks ago I had to fix the signals and the car has other minor problems as well. Man, I hate cars. I just keep throwing money at it that I'd rather spend on something else, like Christmas gifts for my kids. Speaking of Christmas gifts, I have to share the kids' wish lists. How likely do you think it is that they'll get anything on that list?? Pretty much zero.


I tried to talk some sense to Hakeem earlier tonight about getting a monkey. He really seems to think it's realistic to have a monkey even after I told him they're like babies and can be aggressive. Mmm, kay. And poor Javari has his heart set on a chihuahua. That's not gonna happen right now although I'd really like to have one someday. And speaking of chihuahuas, how cute are these ones!

Aww, tiny!

Sweetie pie.

And believe it or not, but I want a sphynx. Preferably a grey one with blue eyes. Look at this sphynx baby. Don't you just wanna kiss it?


No comments:

Post a Comment