Blog background

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas parties

My neighbor took a look at my car this morning and it turns out that it was nothing wrong with the brakes. Just the lamp playing a trick on me. Boy, am I happy about that! This afternoon I took the kids to a Christmas party. The turnout was very low but we still had a good time. One of my big pet peeves is when people cancel the same day for a big event, especially a Christmas party, and especially when they don't give you a reason or they give you a dumb excuse, or don't say anything at all. Oh well, I won't be thinking about that anymore. I brought some Swedish chocolate balls (chokladbollar) and eggs with Swedish caviar to the party. It makes me happy when people try caviar from a tube for the first time and like it. We made some crafts too. I'm too tired to upload pictures right now, maybe tomorrow. Tomorrow we're actually going to another Christmas party. This one is for the Swedish playgroup, meaning lots of yummy things to eat. I'm trying to think of what to bake, maybe chocolate balls again.

It's only 9pm but I'm seriously thinking about sleep already. Maybe I'll cuddle up on the couch and watch TV. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment