Blog background

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

We had a dear visitor in town

My mom went home yesterday so now everything's back to normal I guess. It was a really intensive two weeks where we did stuff almost daily. I'm still recovering, and now all the kids are home sick so we're getting some extra rest. Hopefully I won't catch their bug. Yeah right, I have no immune system! Here are some things we have done while mom was here...

Shopping at Town Square:



Train ride in Boulder City:


Art Festival in Boulder City:


Hiking at Red Rock: 



Shopping in Primm:


Watching Dequan walking in new shoes he got from mormor (grandma):



Walking the Strip:


Hiking at Red Rock again:


Does that look scary or what?!


Saying bye bye (time went by too fast):


We went on a family hike at Mt Charleston just the 5 of us:


Robber's Roost trail


It's always easy up but down was a different (scary!) story.

At the picnic area where it was pretty cold.

Hakeem and Javari exploring in the forest.

Talk about temper tantrum!

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday so "Happy Birthday to You!" if you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment