Blog background

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look who's walking!

I had a dream last night that Dequan was running around in the house. I didn't remember the dream until I was sitting at the library today watching Hakeem and Javari building with LEGO during LEGO Club. I thought maybe it is a true dream and he will walk today. Maurice came to the library straight from church and I put Dequan a bit away from him and he walked to daddy. We were doing it over and over and at the most he took about 10 steps. It was so exciting! :) There's nothing like the first steps. He can also say "Mamma", so cute. Here's a video of Dequan walking a little bit, but he did better than that too.



Some pics...


Cutie.

Javari built a "ladder".

Lotsa LEGO.

Hakeem built an alien and a house.

No comments:

Post a Comment