Blog background

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The love of my life

The love of my life at the moment is not my hubby, it's my baby. He's special and new and little and helpless and sweet. I just love him SO much. Don't get me wrong, I love the rest of my family too but right now Dequan is number one. So much is happening in his development and it's so exciting. It seems he learns something new every day. Right now his thing is walking and running around the house, spinning around, wrestling with Javari, chasing Hakeem, giving us things and waiting for us to say "thank you", laughing, saying "mama", making us smile, fake crying (he'll even lay down and put his face on the floor, very dramatic), spilling my drinks, putting his hand in the toilet when Javari pees (yuck!), nursing, pooping dark green poop, kissing us, biting my chin, sleeping through the night, dancing, etc etc, everything he does is so darn cute, even putting his hand in the potty. :)

Look how cute he was yesterday. He had an accident and I only had this body in the diaper bag, no pants. :)

He took my water bottle and ran!


"Here you go Mommy."

I helped Hakeem with a Nevada project for school this weekend. We were able to use our recent pictures from hikes to Red Rock and Mt Charleston. The rest is clippings from the Nevada Magazine that someone at their paper nicely sent to us for free.

I would love to see wild horses some time.

I just managed to forget about my ramen noodles and burn the pan a little while writing this (Dequan was falling asleep in my lap so I didn't get up when the timer rang). Thank God for Javari being my extra eyes, and mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment